Sidewalk Contractors NYC
Eden Construction NY is your leading sidewalk contractor in New York City, providing remarkable services for 25+ years.
- Licensed and insured
- Acquire permits from the Department of Transportation
- Effectively remove DOT sidewalk violation
- Prioritize occupational health and safety guidelines
Have a Question or Need Assistance?
Our Sidewalk Repair Services
Our expert sidewalk repair services in NYC are tailored to your needs and abide by local regulations. From concrete repairs and maintenance to ADA upgrades, we ensure swift, quality solutions for your sidewalks.
Avail our reliable sidewalk repairs and become a part of our satisfied clients.
We specialize in providing:
- Sidewalk repair: Hairline cracks, Concrete chipping, and Crumbling edges.
- Sidewalk replacement: Deep cracks, Potholes, Uneven slabs, and Discoloration.
- Sidewalk installation: New Sidewalk for Residential or Commercial Property.
- DOT sidewalk violation removal
- Sidewalk curb repairs
- ADA-Compliant sidewalk repairs
Types of Materials We Use for Sidewalks
Check out the materials we use for quality sidewalks with our local sidewalk contractors in NYC:
Concrete Sidewalk: Concrete is one of the most common materials for sidewalks. It is durable, long-lasting, and can withstand heavy foot traffic. Concrete sidewalks are often formed in sections with expansion joints to allow for natural movement and prevent cracking.
Asphalt/Blacktop: Asphalt, also known as blacktop, is another common sidewalk material. It is flexible which makes it suitable for areas with freeze-thaw cycles. It provides a smooth surface for walking.
Brick: Brick sidewalks are popular for their aesthetic appeal. It comes in various colors and patterns. Brick sidewalks may require more maintenance than concrete or asphalt.
Pavers: Pavers are individual units made of concrete, clay, or other materials that are laid in a specific pattern to create a sidewalk. They offer flexibility in design and are often used for decorative sidewalks.
Stone: Natural stones like granite, slate, or flagstone can be used to create attractive and durable sidewalks. Stone sidewalks are known for their natural beauty but may be more expensive than some other options.
The choice of sidewalk material often depends on factors such as local climate, maintenance requirements, aesthetics, and budget constraints.
Local regulations and standards may also influence the selection of materials for sidewalk construction.
Our Sidewalk Repair Process
1. If you noticed the problem yourself or received a repair notice from the city contact us!
2. We dispatch our team of experts quickly and promptly to assess the situation and start the repairs.
3. We handle the repair up to all current codes, protecting you from unnecessary fines and headaches!
DOT Sidewalk Violation Removal NYC
Receiving a DOT sidewalk violation notice in NYC can be a concern and requires prompt actions within 75 days. Eden Construction NY is here to fix all types of sidewalk violations while ensuring a completely documented process.When Do You Receive DOT Violation Notice?
- Tree root damages
- Hairline and deep cracks
- Small and big potholes
- Uneven concrete slabs
- Inspect the damages and plan the violation removal process
- Apply for sidewalk opening permit from NYC DOT
- Remove sidewalk damages using premium-quality material
- Finally inspect the repairs and apply for violation dismissal
You can read our comprehensive guide for property owners to avoid DOT sidewalk violations.
NYC Sidewalk Contractors: Other Services
Beyond sidewalks, we offer a wide range of services at Eden Construction NY. From everyday maintenance to specialized projects, we've got you covered with expertise and excellence.
What are the Types of Expert Concrete Sidewalk Repair NYC Contractors?
In the event that you have ever paved your driveway, patio or sidewalk with concrete, you will know the stylish treat it brings to your eyes. Concrete is a beautifier and each […]
NYC Sidewalk Repair Costs
As a New York City property owner, the responsibility for keeping the sidewalks around your property in good shape falls on you, and if you delay too long in doing so, you could find yourself facing exorbitant costs […]