This is very basic and only requires going for a walk so that you can look at the sidewalks and assess the condition of the sidewalk whether it is damaged, cracked, rough or raised. Before you finalize the contract for home renovation or repair, make sure to look into the following things:
- Keep the down payment to a bare minimum (10% is mostly recommended).
- Do not pay the full amount unless all the work is done. This will ensure that the contractor finishes the job. Also, it will save you from losing your money in case the company goes bankrupt or decides to wrap up the business.
- Discuss with the contractor on how you will deal with any kind of disputes and make it a part of the contract.
- Check for any guarantees however, the contractor's reputation and experience are far more important than any guarantee.
- Avoid cash as much as possible. If you pay in cash make sure to get a receipt. Mostly, good companies fulfill all the legal requirements and tax requirements.
- Arrange your own finances rather than agreeing with the contractor providing the finances.
According to concrete repair NYC, if the sidewalk has minor damage, a concrete fixing process known as mud jacking is used to the repair work. In the process, the cement piece is leveled by drilling holes into it, and a blend is poured into these openings, causing the chunk to rise or level. The process is simple and does not take long to finish hence it can be done within a day and the sidewalk can be opened for normal use since it does not need to get dry. Apart from being quick and time saving it is also budget friendly.
Covid-19 and our services
Coronavirus originated from Wuhan at the end of December 2019. In early 2020, the virus was out of control and was spreading all over the world. A few months later, World Health Organization (WHO) declared it pandemic due to its rapid spread all over the world. The number of cases rose rapidly in Europe, North America and Asia hence forcing the governments to take action and enforced strict lockdown all over the country. People were limited to their homes, businesses were closed down, many people were laid off and the world suddenly came to a halt.
During the pandemic we made sure that our services were up and running even if remotely because people were in their homes and it doesn’t take time for any problem to emerge. Throughout the time we made sure, and even now to follow all the SOP’s strictly so that you can be safe. We delivered the best during lockdown and continue to do as life returns to normalcy.