Quality Concrete Sidewalks Services in Bronx / New York City
An attractive sidewalk is a must for your property if you want to make a positive impression, but if it is not properly installed you could face the problem of cracking concrete and unexpected wear that occurs with use and changing weather. At Eden Sidewalk Contractors we can offer you the very best in quality concrete sidewalks. There is more to your sidewalks than simply pouring a new batch of concrete, and Eden Sidewalk Contractors takes the steps needed to ensure smooth, aesthetically pleasing, and long lasting results.
When it comes to having your sidewalks installed, you need to make certain that you are getting service performed by area experts that Bronx / New York City has come to trust. At Eden Sidewalk Contractors you are receiving years of industry experience to provide you with crisp, clean installation, repair, and replacement services for your business or residential sidewalks. Your commercial appeal starts at the curb, and that means having attractive, well-finished sidewalks.
- 4500 PSI Concrete: Having concrete of at least 4500 psi is important to withstand not only the rigors of use, but dramatic changes in heat and cold. When weather changes and freezing and thawing occur, your concrete will shift and expand. Concrete that is at least not 4500 psi will often suffer severe cracks and end up breaking.
- Expansion Joints: Sometimes your concrete sidewalks need to be accompanied with expansion joints. These help to allow the concrete change and endure tensile stress without serious cracks occurring. These instead control where the cracks occur, keeping them out of sight, as some cracking is inevitable.
- Experienced Installation: Having an experienced team handle your concrete sidewalks is paramount if you want to get results that last. There is much more to installing a new sidewalk than just pouring the concrete. An experienced contractor will take all the needed steps to ensure longer lasting, durable quality.
- What to do when you receive a DOT sidewalk violation in NYC
In New York City, unless the damage is caused by tree roots or utilities, homeowners are responsible for repairs to their sidewalk. If there is a complaint about your sidewalk, or if damages are noticed during a routine inspection by the city, you may receive a notice of violation from the city. Sidewalk violations are…Read More
- Driveway and Sidewalk Repair Brooklyn Contractors Near You
In the event that your sidewalk has begun to give genuine indications of deterioration, this is an ideal opportunity to give your property a redesign and contact to a reliable, adaptable and moderate driveway repair and sidewalk repair Brooklyn and replacement service provider near you. Eden Construction is one of the famous driveway and sidewalk…Read More