Proper Concrete & Foundation Repairs in Bronx / New York City
Keeping your concrete and foundations in the best shape possible is a must, as these damages can result in expensive replacements and structural damage if they are left unchecked for too long. At the first sign of damage to your concrete and home or commercial foundation, you should make certain to call on a specialist to have the damage assessed. By turning to the experienced team at Eden Sidewalk Contractors you can get a quick assessment, as well as upfront pricing for needed repairs, which can then be performed quickly and effectively.
Common Concrete & Foundation Issues
There’s plenty that can go wrong with your concrete surfaces and building foundations. Much of these problems are a result of cold weather, water drainage concerns, improper installation, or concrete that was not up to code. Addressing the issues correctly takes a professional eye, and the contractors at Eden Sidewalk Contractors are well versed in the complications that your concrete surfaces can face, and will be able to provide you with the appropriate solutions all for an affordable rate.
- Improper Drainage: If your gutters aren’t working properly this can cause water to accumulate around your home. As the water levels rise, this water will then permeate your foundation and eventually cause cracks and other problems that may lead to flooding or invasive mold growth.
- Bowing Foundation Walls: The structural integrity of your foundation walls may often be compromised in situations like this. These problems begin as cracks on the exterior, and will eventually spread to the inside of the foundation as well, potentially leading to a collapse.
- Cracks: If you have begun to notice cracks starting or spreading in your concrete foundation walls, then you should get them repaired as soon as possible. These will become worse over time if they are not properly treated. These cracks are not natural and should not be ignored.
- What to do when you receive a DOT sidewalk violation in NYC
In New York City, unless the damage is caused by tree roots or utilities, homeowners are responsible for repairs to their sidewalk. If there is a complaint about your sidewalk, or if damages are noticed during a routine inspection by the city, you may receive a notice of violation from the city. Sidewalk violations are…Read More
- Why Eden is the Best Concrete Sidewalk Contractors in Bronx, Queens & NYC
When you're looking for a concrete sidewalk contractor in the Bronx, Queens or NYC area, look no further than Eden Sidewalk Contractors when you want the best contractor for the job. We don't call ourselves the best for no reason. We're the local experts who get the job done right. But we're much more than…Read More