Professional Asphalt and Blacktop Services in Bronx / New York City
When damage occurs to your asphalt or blacktop surfaces quick repairs are a must, as this not only affects the look and appeal of your business or residence, but in some cases you can even find your property in violation of DOT regulations. Keeping your property in the best shape is necessary, so when your parking lot, asphalt surfaces, or blacktop have suffered damage, the experienced repair services of the contractors at Eden Sidewalk Contractors will help you restore these surfaces.
Eden Sidewalk Contractors are also available to provide fresh blacktop and asphalt surfaces for your business or residence. If you are looking to install a new driveway, or you need your existing paved surfaces repaired to deal with potholes, edge damage, or cracking, we can provide you with a fast and affordable solution.
The Eden Sidewalk Contractors Advantage
With years of industry experience, the contractors at Eden Sidewalk Contractors can provide you with the perfect solution to all of your asphalt, blacktop, and paved surface needs. Whether you need repair, replacement, or fresh installation, the service that our team of knowledgeable contractors can provide will get you quality results that simply cannot be matched by the competition. For affordable, friendly service, make certain to have your next asphalt driveway installed by Eden Sidewalk Contractors.
Common Asphalt / Blacktop Repairs
- Potholes: Often caused during the winter, or from other weather related problems such as flooding from heavy rain, potholes will continue to grow in depth and scale if they are left unchecked.
- Crumbling Edges: Erosion can cause the edge of your driveway or other paved surfaces to begin crumbling and breaking. This will continue to spread and eventually compromise the entirety of your paved surface.
- Sunken Asphalt: Improper backfilling can sometimes result in your paved surfaces sinking, creating an uneven blacktop. These can be easily repaired with professional assistance.
- Cracking: The most common issue with blacktop and asphalt surfaces is cracking. Some cracks may naturally occur, but they should not be ignored whatever the case may be. These will eventually spread and cause chunks of your asphalt to become loose, leading to further damage.
- Have a New York City Sidewalk Violation Removed
No property owner wishes to deal with a New York City Department of Transportation sidewalk violation; however, if you are in the unfortunate position of having been notified of a violation, the professionals at Eden Sidewalks are here to help. Their professional experience and skill can help you handle the task yourself, so that you…Read More
- The Importance Of Sidewalks and Walkways
Sidewalks and walkways are something that we use every day in Queens, NY, and due to them being practically everywhere, we can take their importance for granted. Considering how easy it can be to overlook the important role that they play in our everyday lives, it is easy to be unaware of the value that…Read More