Quality Brick Steps Installation in Bronx / New York City
Brand new brick steps can provide a warm, traditional look to just about any exterior that they are added to. Brick masonry allows for a wealth of design directions and can be easily customized to fit the individual needs of your landscaping. If you just installed a new patio, consider adding brick steps to compliment the design, boosting its accessibility and appeal.
When it comes to adding steps to your home or business exterior and getting the best results possible, you will want to make certain that you get professional assistance. The help of a licensed and experienced professional simply cannot be beat to ensure that you get fast, precise, and long-lasting results. Going the do-it-yourself approach with masonry steps might be appealing, but if they are not installed properly you could end up the work showing unexpected wear and deterioration at a surprisingly fast rate.
By going with the experienced team at Eden Sidewalk Contractors, you will actually be saving yourself money when it comes to installing your new custom brick steps. We are experienced in a variety of masonry applications, and are well versed in installing quality brick steps for the Bronx / New York City area. We will work with you from start to finish providing a finalized product that fits within your design specifications, and provides you quality, lasting results that you can be proud of.
The Advantage of Brick Steps
- Resilient: Brick is exceptionally resistant to mold, mildew, fire, and weather damage. When you go with brick steps, you know they will stand up to the toughest conditions.
- UV Resistant: Don’t expect your steps to fade and deteriorate due to UV rays anytime soon. This surface is much tougher than many others when it comes to withstanding U.V degradation.
- Cold Resistant: Due to the heavy freezes that accompany Bronx / New York City winters, you will want a surface that can withstand drastic and sometimes swift changes in temperature without cracking and breaking. Brick steps can endure cold weather better than many surfaces.
- Low Maintenance: Keeping your brick steps looking great is easy. All you need is an occasional annual visit from a pressure washing professional to eliminate a year’s worth of grime and build-up.
- Have a New York City Sidewalk Violation Removed
No property owner wishes to deal with a New York City Department of Transportation sidewalk violation; however, if you are in the unfortunate position of having been notified of a violation, the professionals at Eden Sidewalks are here to help. Their professional experience and skill can help you handle the task yourself, so that you…Read More
- What to do when you receive a DOT sidewalk violation in NYC
In New York City, unless the damage is caused by tree roots or utilities, homeowners are responsible for repairs to their sidewalk. If there is a complaint about your sidewalk, or if damages are noticed during a routine inspection by the city, you may receive a notice of violation from the city. Sidewalk violations are…Read More