Professional Asphalt and Blacktop Services in Bronx / New York City
When damage occurs to your asphalt or blacktop surfaces quick repairs are a must, as this not only affects the look and appeal of your business or residence, but in some cases you can even find your property in violation of DOT regulations. Keeping your property in the best shape is necessary, so when your parking lot, asphalt surfaces, or blacktop have suffered damage, the experienced repair services of the contractors at Eden Sidewalk Contractors will help you restore these surfaces.
Eden Sidewalk Contractors are also available to provide fresh blacktop and asphalt surfaces for your business or residence. If you are looking to install a new driveway, or you need your existing paved surfaces repaired to deal with potholes, edge damage, or cracking, we can provide you with a fast and affordable solution.
The Eden Sidewalk Contractors Advantage
With years of industry experience, the contractors at Eden Sidewalk Contractors can provide you with the perfect solution to all of your asphalt, blacktop, and paved surface needs. Whether you need repair, replacement, or fresh installation, the service that our team of knowledgeable contractors can provide will get you quality results that simply cannot be matched by the competition. For affordable, friendly service, make certain to have your next asphalt driveway installed by Eden Sidewalk Contractors.
Common Asphalt / Blacktop Repairs
- Potholes: Often caused during the winter, or from other weather related problems such as flooding from heavy rain, potholes will continue to grow in depth and scale if they are left unchecked.
- Crumbling Edges: Erosion can cause the edge of your driveway or other paved surfaces to begin crumbling and breaking. This will continue to spread and eventually compromise the entirety of your paved surface.
- Sunken Asphalt: Improper backfilling can sometimes result in your paved surfaces sinking, creating an uneven blacktop. These can be easily repaired with professional assistance.
- Cracking: The most common issue with blacktop and asphalt surfaces is cracking. Some cracks may naturally occur, but they should not be ignored whatever the case may be. These will eventually spread and cause chunks of your asphalt to become loose, leading to further damage.
- The Advantage Of Concrete
There are plenty of options out there for your Bronx, NY sidewalks, walkways, and driveways, but have you stopped to consider the unique advantages that concrete can provide? Deciding on that path to take for your new outdoor sidewalks and driveways can be difficult, but concrete is the option preferred by many Bronx home and…Read More
- What to do when you receive a DOT sidewalk violation in NYC
In New York City, unless the damage is caused by tree roots or utilities, homeowners are responsible for repairs to their sidewalk. If there is a complaint about your sidewalk, or if damages are noticed during a routine inspection by the city, you may receive a notice of violation from the city. Sidewalk violations are…Read More