Remarkable Granite Steps in Bronx / New York City
When it comes time to add new steps to the exterior of your home, or to further reshape your landscaping, you cannot go wrong in turning to the exceptional and unique beauty that granite steps can provide. Granite steps are sure to increase the visual appeal of your property, boosting your curb appeal, and will no doubt help you see a return on your investment should you end up selling. The timeless beauty of granite is not to be underestimated, and this natural stone can be customized in a variety of ways to assist in boosting any design.
When you turn to the professional team at Eden Sidewalk Contractors, you are getting the best in custom granite steps for your business or home exterior. Backed by years of industry experience, you can rest easy knowing that every installation will be handled with care and precision, and you will get visually stunning results that you can be proud of. Consider the advantages that professional installation can provide for your granite steps.
The Advantage of Granite Steps
- Value: the perceived value of natural stone is high, despite it often being an affordable upgrade option as far as material costs. Granite steps add boost in class and luxury when it comes to appearances.
- Easy maintenance: Granite is generally low maintenance, but should it become damaged, scratching can be easily repaired with basic polishing.
- Durability: Granite steps provide a very durable surface that will enjoy an exceptionally long lifespan.
- Variety: Due to the nature of the stone, no two pieces of granite are alike. This means that your steps won’t look like anyone else’s, presenting you with an exciting custom design.
- What to do when you receive a DOT sidewalk violation in NYC
In New York City, unless the damage is caused by tree roots or utilities, homeowners are responsible for repairs to their sidewalk. If there is a complaint about your sidewalk, or if damages are noticed during a routine inspection by the city, you may receive a notice of violation from the city. Sidewalk violations are…Read More
- Why You Should Consider Installing a Concrete Deck
Whether you are enhancing your home’s exterior to sell or completing home projects that you’ve always wanted, adding a concrete deck is an attractive, affordable, and durable home improvement. A concrete deck installed by a Brooklyn sidewalk contractor is an extremely versatile space for relaxing and entertaining. Homeowners typically choose between wood and concrete for…Read More