Concrete Walkways in Bronx / New York City
For the needs of any of our residential or commercial customers, we can provide you with the highest quality durable concrete walkways around. You may not think it, but concrete does not have to a drab addition when you are having new walkways constructed for your home. There are a wealth of molds available, allowing you to achieve a variety of results, presenting you with a surprisingly flexible option.
When it comes to your Bronx / New York City concrete walkways, having them installed by a professional contractor is a must. At Eden Sidewalk Contractors we have years of experience in the industry, and will be able to help you make the right decisions and achieve the attractive results that you are after, all while keeping the price well within the confines of your budget. We are well versed in a variety of design options, and can assist you in finding the perfect look for your Bronx / New York City home.
The Strength of Eden Sidewalk Contractors Concrete
- 4500 psi: All of our concrete is built to endure the toughest Bronx / New York City winters. We offer 4000-4500 psi concrete finishings, meaning that you are getting the most durability possible out of your concrete walkways, and won’t have to worry about cracking that can often occur when the winter cold sets in.
- Flexible Design: Concrete doesn’t have to be boring. If there’s a look that you are after, we can find the right molds to accommodate those needs. Concrete molding for your walkways allows you to take your design in a variety of attractive and exciting directions.
- Long Lasting: When compared to other options, nothing beats concrete when it comes to supplying long-standing results that will endure the test of time. Our concrete is built to endure the toughest weather conditions and erosion.
- Low Maintenance: Concrete walkways do not require a great deal of maintenance to maintain. The occasional washing performed once a year with a power washer is often adequate enough.
- The Attractive Benefits Of Natural Stone Pavers
Walkways and sidewalks are the norm in Astoria, NY and the majority of these surfaces are concrete. However, if you are looking to add a unique quality to the design of your home or business exterior, there are other options available to property owners. Natural stone pavers are one such option that are becoming increasingly…Read More
- What You Need to Know About Yonkers Sidewalk Service
When they say how important curb appeal, it is no wonder that this includes the sidewalk – curb and all. You want to be able to make a great first impression, so it is essential to get the best in Yonkers sidewalk services. There are so many things that can go wrong when it comes…Read More