Concrete Walkways in Bronx / New York City
For the needs of any of our residential or commercial customers, we can provide you with the highest quality durable concrete walkways around. You may not think it, but concrete does not have to a drab addition when you are having new walkways constructed for your home. There are a wealth of molds available, allowing you to achieve a variety of results, presenting you with a surprisingly flexible option.
When it comes to your Bronx / New York City concrete walkways, having them installed by a professional contractor is a must. At Eden Sidewalk Contractors we have years of experience in the industry, and will be able to help you make the right decisions and achieve the attractive results that you are after, all while keeping the price well within the confines of your budget. We are well versed in a variety of design options, and can assist you in finding the perfect look for your Bronx / New York City home.
The Strength of Eden Sidewalk Contractors Concrete
- 4500 psi: All of our concrete is built to endure the toughest Bronx / New York City winters. We offer 4000-4500 psi concrete finishings, meaning that you are getting the most durability possible out of your concrete walkways, and won’t have to worry about cracking that can often occur when the winter cold sets in.
- Flexible Design: Concrete doesn’t have to be boring. If there’s a look that you are after, we can find the right molds to accommodate those needs. Concrete molding for your walkways allows you to take your design in a variety of attractive and exciting directions.
- Long Lasting: When compared to other options, nothing beats concrete when it comes to supplying long-standing results that will endure the test of time. Our concrete is built to endure the toughest weather conditions and erosion.
- Low Maintenance: Concrete walkways do not require a great deal of maintenance to maintain. The occasional washing performed once a year with a power washer is often adequate enough.
- Different Options for Steps – Which Step Type is Right For You?
Improving the functionality of the exterior of your home or business is something that most people strive for. In many cases, this can result in the need to add steps. The best part about this additional renovation project is that it will also enhance the cosmetic allure of your exterior, as well as improving the…Read More
- The Advantage Of Concrete
There are plenty of options out there for your Bronx, NY sidewalks, walkways, and driveways, but have you stopped to consider the unique advantages that concrete can provide? Deciding on that path to take for your new outdoor sidewalks and driveways can be difficult, but concrete is the option preferred by many Bronx home and…Read More