Concrete Walkways in Bronx / New York City
For the needs of any of our residential or commercial customers, we can provide you with the highest quality durable concrete walkways around. You may not think it, but concrete does not have to a drab addition when you are having new walkways constructed for your home. There are a wealth of molds available, allowing you to achieve a variety of results, presenting you with a surprisingly flexible option.
When it comes to your Bronx / New York City concrete walkways, having them installed by a professional contractor is a must. At Eden Sidewalk Contractors we have years of experience in the industry, and will be able to help you make the right decisions and achieve the attractive results that you are after, all while keeping the price well within the confines of your budget. We are well versed in a variety of design options, and can assist you in finding the perfect look for your Bronx / New York City home.
The Strength of Eden Sidewalk Contractors Concrete
- 4500 psi: All of our concrete is built to endure the toughest Bronx / New York City winters. We offer 4000-4500 psi concrete finishings, meaning that you are getting the most durability possible out of your concrete walkways, and won’t have to worry about cracking that can often occur when the winter cold sets in.
- Flexible Design: Concrete doesn’t have to be boring. If there’s a look that you are after, we can find the right molds to accommodate those needs. Concrete molding for your walkways allows you to take your design in a variety of attractive and exciting directions.
- Long Lasting: When compared to other options, nothing beats concrete when it comes to supplying long-standing results that will endure the test of time. Our concrete is built to endure the toughest weather conditions and erosion.
- Low Maintenance: Concrete walkways do not require a great deal of maintenance to maintain. The occasional washing performed once a year with a power washer is often adequate enough.
- Building Material Options For Your Steps
Adding or replacing the steps of your Bronx, New York home or business is a wise decision to make. In addition to looking stunning, this will also help makes things safer. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that this will also enhance the overall property value of your residential or commercial structure. Yet before adding or replacing…Read More
- What to do when you receive a DOT sidewalk violation in NYC
In New York City, unless the damage is caused by tree roots or utilities, homeowners are responsible for repairs to their sidewalk. If there is a complaint about your sidewalk, or if damages are noticed during a routine inspection by the city, you may receive a notice of violation from the city. Sidewalk violations are…Read More